Tooth and Gum
All new herbal mouthwash for those with persistent oral health issues.
- KILLS germs and bacteria in your mouth
- SUPPORTS inflammation
- ELIMINATES bleeding of the gums
- TIGHTENS up loose teeth and receding gums
What’s in it:
Ingredients: White Oak Bark, Bayberry Root Bark, Tea Tree Oil, Echinacea Angustifolia Root, Habanero Pepper, Peppermint Oil
Who Needs It?
Our modern lifestyles mean that so many of us are consuming higher amounts of sugar than ever, fewer raw foods than ever, and experiencing more tooth decay and poorer oral health than ever.
Just as doctors are taught that the body can’t heal itself, but rather, diseased parts must be cut out, so dentists are taught that tooth decay can’t be reversed. The only solution, they are taught, is to fill the hole, or pull the tooth.
Yet the fact is, just as disease of the body can be reversed through diet and exercise, so damage done to teeth can be improved, given the right environment.
Our Tooth and Gum formula can not only help to freshen breath, but also to improve teeth and gum health—especially when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and our Ultimate Dental Survival Pack. Our Tooth and Gum formula includes a range of herbs that have traditionally been used for the purpose of improving and maintaining good oral health.
This is one of our top selling products—and for good reason. We have many happy customers who have seen their oral health improve dramatically while using our Tooth and Gum formula.
How it works:
Our Tooth and Gum formula contains a carefully chosen mixture of ingredients that are designed to maintain good oral health, and support any problem areas in your mouth that you may have.
These herbs work together to increase circulation to the mouth and teeth, which can improve overall oral health. They work to tighten the gums. This, in turn, can strengthen the teeth. They reduce inflammation and stop bleeding gums and gingivitis. The herbs used in this formula have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. They are designed to destroy pathogens on contact, and leave your mouth feeling as fresh and clean as it is!
- BAYBERRY: is an astringent, which is used to effectively tighten the gums, reverse receding gum lines and prevent bleeding gums. Bayberry is used to increase density and firmness of tissues, which makes it perfect for improving gum health.
- WHITE OAK BARK: was used by the American Indians who placed them between their gums and lips while they slept. They did this in order to heal mouth ulcers, tighten loose teeth, and improve their general oral health. White Oak bark has antiseptic properties, to help kill any oral infections.
- ECHINACEA:is a surface disinfectant and will kill any nasties in your mouth which contribute to decay. It also helps to numb the area, thus easing any pain caused by gingivitis, tooth decay or other oral problems.
- TEA TREE OIL:is a powerful antiseptic, and was used for this purpose by the Australian Aborigines for hundreds of years. It contains the active ingredients terpunen-4-ol, linalool and alpha-terpineol, which are thought to be responsible for its germ-killing power. Tea Tree oil is also used to kill fungus, bacteria and viruses, and prevent the growth of oral pathogens which can lead to bad breath and tooth decay.
- CAYENNE: as well as being another powerful killer of germs, helps to get the circulation flowing around the mouth, to speed up the healing process. It reduces inflammation and will stop any bleeding on contact. Cayenne feeds the necessary elements into the body’s cell structures—be it the veins, arteries, capillaries etc.—so that they can regenerate and regain elasticity.
- PEPPERMINTESSENTIAL OIL: has been used since the time of Ancient Egypt. It freshens breath, leaving your mouth feeling as clean as it actually is after you use this formula, as well as being yet ANOTHER germ-busting ingredient! It, like Cayenne, encourages circulation, and used to reduce inflammation. In a similar way to clove oil, peppermint oil can be applied to an aching tooth to reduce pain to the area. Gargling with the Tooth and Gum formula, for this reason, may help to reduce pain felt from tooth decay and gum disease.
How to Take it:
This formula can be taken in a number of ways:
- In a similar way to a regular mouthwash—take a dropper-full in a small amount of water, and swish it around the mouth for several minutes. This can be done once a day to maintain good oral health, or several times daily if there is a pre-existing oral problem that you are treating.
- Place up tp 8 droppers-full of the Tooth and Gum formula in a water pik filled with distilled water. Using this to clean your mouth helps to drive the formula deeper into the gums than we would otherwise be able to do by rinsing alone. (Ensure you rinse out the pik with water when you are done to avoid the Tea Tree and Peppermint oils from clogging it up and disintegrating its rubber components.)
- The Tooth and Gum formula can even be dropped directly onto a toothbrush. You can brush your teeth with this several times a day, for an alternative to toothpaste.
For problems relating to receding gum lines, it is important to remember not to brush too aggressively, and use a soft-bristled toothbrush to avoid causing the gum to further recede.
Have not noticed a marked difference but I feel this will be a slow and steady event.
A bit too spicy for my taste, but my teeth feel great after a 10 minute rinse
this product is amazing, my gum and teeth health has improved 100% and my dentist was really surprised as I had bleeding gums and infections in pockets, and they cleared up remarkably in a matter of two weeks, I continue to use this as I have cronic health issues, and it has reduced my dentist visits to a minimum. My dentist is much more confident in treating me as well, as it also reduces my stress and anxiety on having to be treated at the surgery.
Love this product! With its pure ingredients, its the only thing that's worked for my child's halitosis and now I'm using it for calming inflamed wisdom teeth pain and a fresh mouth.
It is some spicy stuff. But my teeth feel great after it.