Herbal foods for the heart
- HELPS to maintain a healthy cholesterol reading and blood pressure
- PROMOTES heart health and bodily circulation
- STRENGTHENS and tones the heart muscles
- A MUST-HAVE for those with a history of heart problems
Ingredients: Organic Hawthorn Berry, Organic Red Clover Blossoms, Organic Garlic Bulb, Organic Gingko Biloba, Wildcrafted Motherwort, Cayenne Pepper and Organic Ginger Root.
Who Needs It?
With heart disease being the leading cause of death in Australia, EVERYONE should have this formula on hand! In fact, heart disease kills one Australian every 12 minutes.
Particularly as we get older, the need to protect our heart, blood vessels, brain, arteries and capillaries becomes more important than ever.
Depending on your state of health, our heart formula can help you to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system, to help you avoid being one of the statistics as you age, or restore it to what it should be.
Customers of mine who have used this formula have suffered from conditions such as:
- Irregular heart beat
- Heart attack
Many customers suffer from hypertension and other mild-to-moderate heart conditions and are looking to avoid the need for medical intervention and drugs.
Blood pressure and cholesterol medications can be difficult to get off once they are regularly used, so it is understandable that they are looking to avoid a dependence on them. Likewise, the various surgeries that the doctors say are required to treat different forms of heart disease carry with them risks that my patients just don’t want to take!
Several years ago, a relative of mine was suffering from episodes of heart pain. They were beginning to occur on a regular basis. The doctor said that in most cases, this was an indication that a heart attack was going to follow.
I gave him a bottle of my heart tincture, with instructions on how to take it. He began taking it faithfully, and from that point, never experienced another episode of heart problems again.
How it works:
- HAWTHORN BERRY: has been used traditionally as a tonic to strengthen cardiac function, ease angina pain, relieve shortness of breath, to help with balancing both low and high blood pressure, inflammation of the heart muscle, arteriosclerosis and rapid or irregular heartbeats. It tones the muscles of the heart, reduces blood fat and cholesterol and helps to increase circulation. Hawthorn berry has been shown to coat and protect the cells of the heart. Its many phytochemicals help the heart to pump more easily and with more force. It can thus help to increase energy levels, and is used by many with a family history of heart disease. Hawthorn berry tends to take effect in a mild yet effective manner, and does its best work when it is taken over an extended period of time.
- RED CLOVER BLOSSOMS: have been shown to help maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol. The late Dr. Christopher used to say that the bloodstream was the river of life. A healthy bloodstream is needed to carry nutrition to all the cells in the body, and carry off waste materials. Red Clover is one of the best blood cleansing herbs, removing waste from the body without overloading the colon, kidneys or other elimination channels. It contains calcium and potassium, both of which help to promote healing, as well as Vitamins A, B, D, E, B12 and K, as well as iron, phosphorus, chlorine, silicon and magnesium.
- GARLIC BULB: has also been used for thousands of years to promote healthy cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Like Red Clover, it is also a blood cleanser, removing harmful bacteria in the body. It also loosens cholesterol from the artery walls.
- GINGKO BILOBA: increases circulation around the body and helps to thin the blood.
- MOTHERWORT: helps the body to maintain a regular heartbeat. It has been used since ancient times for heart health. It is considered a cardiac tonic which prevents heart attacks and heart palpitations. It contains large amounts of bio-available calcium, which accounts for its positive effects on the heart.
- CAYENNE PEPPER: increases blood circulation, sending more blood directly to the heart. This wonderful herb helps cells to regenerate, and this is particularly true of heart cells. Cayenne pepper helps to equalise blood pressure, and promotes health of the heart and that of the whole circulatory system. It cuts through mucous in the veins and arteries and helps to keep them soft, preventing hardening. Cayenne has long been used as a remedy for heart attacks, stimulating the heart into action again as it encourages the flow of blood throughout the whole body. It is rich in Vitamin E, which is known for its ability to rebuild cells.
- GINGER ROOT: also increases circulation, but in the opposite manner to cayenne: ginger brings blood to the body’s extremities and then works backwards to the heart. Therefore, the combination of cayenne and ginger helps tremendously with promoting circulation all around the body.
How to Take it:
Take 2-3 Dropperfuls 3-4 times per day, if needed, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
In cases of heart palpitations, chest pain or heart attacks, this product can be taken straight.