Original Essiac Tea Liquid Blend
At last, a powerful essiac tea liquid formula here in Australia
- IMPROVES your immune system through increasing antibody production
- PURIFIES the bloodstream and increase production of red blood cells.
- FACILITATES the elimination of waste and toxins
- EASY liquid form to introduce to your animals
Out of stock
What’s in this original Essiac Tea Extract:
Ingredients: Organic burdock root, organic sheep sorrel, organic slippery elm bark, rhubarb root
Who Needs It?
Essiac tea is a herbal formula that was originally used by the native Americans. A Canadian nurse called Rene Caisse (Essiac is Caisse spelt backwards) learnt about this formula from an older female patient of hers who claimed to have been healed of cancer using the formula when she was younger.
Caisse took down the formula, and later had the chance to use it on an aunt of hers who was diagnosed with cancer. That aunt lived for another 21 years, and was never diagnosed with any further cancer.
After seeing these results, Caisse started using this formula on her patients and gave up her nursing career. Word spread, and it wasn’t long before doctors began sending their ‘hopeless’ patients to her to be treated. She spent many year treating these people—in fact, often as many as 30 people each day—for free, and had very little money herself as a result.
Caisse worked hard to try and legalise the formula for Essiac tea, but despite the testimonies of 380 patients, she was met with resistance from the government and medical officials.
Essiac tea has been used as a general health tonic since it was made famous by Rene Caisse. In particular, it is said to bring about the following benefits:
- Rich in antioxidants which protect the body’s cells against free radicals.
- Shortens healing time for wounds.
- Counteracts some of the negative effects of chemotherapy.
- Can help protect the body against radiation.
- Improves the functioning of the immune system.
- Raises oxygen levels throughout the body and increases the body’s ability to use this oxygen.
- Helps relieve stress on the liver by converting fat soluble toxins into water soluble solution that can be easily processed through the kidneys instead.
- Absorbs and removes toxins in the bowels and neutralizes acids.
- Reduces stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys and urinary tract. Helps convert certain oxalates into solvent forms that can be eliminated through the urine.
- Helps tissues absorb more fluids.
- Strengthens organs and tightens muscles and tissue.
- Helps dissolve and eliminate mucus in the respiratory system.
How it works:
The combination of herbs in this formula works together as a wonderful overall tonic to promote good health. The herbs individually have the following properties:
- BURDOCK ROOT: used in this formula for its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutagenic and anti-fungal properties. Burdock root has also been used to detoxify the blood and stimulate the digestive system and liver.
- SHEEP SORREL: like Burdock, Sheep Sorrel is considered a detoxifying herb, and has a litany of uses, including for treatment of fever, bodily inflammation, kidney and urinary tract problems, menstrual problem, cysts and tumours and intestinal parasites. It contains many vitamins, including A, C, E, D, K and B complex.
- SLIPPERY ELM BARK: has a wide range of uses, including coughs, colds, cuts, bone fractures, urinary tract infections, cold sores, boils, bruises, joint pain, gout, inflammation, sore throats, diarrhea, colic, constipation, haemmeroids, diverticulitis, irritable bowel disease, heartburn,
- RHUBARB ROOT: has been used for its medicinal properties for over 2,000 years. It has been used in Chinese herbal medicine as a remedy for cancer. Rhubarb root has antiseptic, astringent, diuretic, demulcent, purgative, laxative, tonic and stomachic properties. It has been used for conditions such as diarrhea, constipation, liver and gallbladder problems, menstrual problems, haemmerrhoids, skin problems, burns, boils and canker sores
Why a Tincture Instead of a Tea?
The herbs in this formula have traditionally been administered in tea form. However, using the same herbs in tincture form carries a number of benefits:
- Using alcohol as a solvent for the herbs (for the tincture) rather than water (which is used for the tea) allows more of the beneficial molecules in the herbs to be extracted and available for you. Alcohol tincture dissolves both water-soluble AND non-water soluble molecules; tea dissolves only water-soluble.
- Tinctures have a far longer shelf life than teas—several years at least, as opposed to around one.
- Tinctures require less preparation than teas. Simply add several droppers to some water and drink as opposed to boiling the herbs in water, then refrigerating and storing any unused tea for later consumption.
- Tinctures require less storage space than tea, as they are concentrated. Not only is the dry herb itself bulkier than the tincture, but the liquid tea takes up more space—particularly when stored in the fridge.
How to Take it:
Suggested dosage: take two droppers-full, 2-4 times each day in 60ml of water.
Easy to use product, reasonable taste and well priced. I will definitely continue to buy.
Purchased this for my sister who has fibromyalgia. She is waiting to finish the bottle before being able to hopefully see an easing of her symptoms.
Most wonderful experience. Won't know till blood test whether tincture helped me.