Air Detox Spray
Disinfect and purify the air with a refreshing aroma:
- ELIMINATES bacteria, viruses, pathogens and antigens on contact
- PLEASANT scent of eucalyptus/citrus that calms the mind and lifts your mood
- Pure 100% essential oils
- ENJOY in your home, car, office or anywhere
What’s in this Air Purifier?
100% pure essential oils of Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lime, Lemon and Orange 50ml
Who Needs It?
When you find yourself surrounded by sick people—whether it be sick family members, friends or colleagues, one of the best ways to avoid getting sick yourself is to be proactive.
You need something to kill the germs in the air and on the surfaces around you.
This is when many people—thinking they are doing the right thing—purchase antibacterial sprays from the supermarket.
While they DO kill bacteria, they also contain chemicals which can wreak HAVOC on your health, and the health of those around you. If you have one of these sprays lying around your house, I challenge you to look on the bottle and try to pronounce the words in the list of ingredients.
Our Air Detox, on the other hand, contains some ingredients that are very familiar to us, are easily pronounceable and highly effective when it comes to killing germs. Not only that, but they smell great, naturally!
This product is great all year round, but is particularly useful during winter, when ventilation is poor indoors, and germs abound.
Many mothers use this product if a family member gets sick, to prevent the rest of the family succumbing to the illness.
Teachers swear by this, and give their classrooms a quick spray at the end of each day to leave the room smelling lovely, AND kill any germs in the air.
It is perfect for keeping in the bathroom to keep the air smelling pleasant at all times, and a couple of sprays before taking a bath, or even a shower, will ensure you have a relaxing experience. You will also find it helpful for opening up your airways and breathing more clearly if you do this when you have a cough, cold, or other respiratory problems.
We have even used it as a natural insect repellant! While it is not recommended to spray essential oils straight on your skin, we have sprayed this over our clothes when travelling to a malaria region in Indonesia—and were very pleasantly surprised with how effective our Air Detox was in deterring mosquitoes. It seems that several of the essential oils in this product, such as eucalyptus oil, repel insects.
Because this Air Detox is made of 100% essential oils, it is very concentrated. A little goes a long way—all it takes is a spray or two, and an average-sized room will smell wonderful. This means that even though the bottle is small, it will last a long time.
How it works:
This product is made of 100% essential oils of a range of plants which are known to have powerful anti-bacterial properties (and smell FABULOUS!). As an added bonus, lemon, orange and Eucalyptus oils have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties too!
- EUCALYPTUS OIL: the oil of the gum tree was originally used by the Australian Aborigines to treat infections, and is still used worldwide today as an antiseptic. It has both anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is widely used for lung or bronchial infections or other respiratory problems, and is said to be able to dilate the bronchioles and respiratory passages.
- LIME OIL: has a very sweet, refreshing aroma that heightens the nervous system. Lime oil is thought to sharpen the mind and improve mental clarity and concentration. As well as this, lime oil has traditionally been used to open up the respiratory tract and make for clearer breathing. It has anti-viral, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, fungicidal and antiseptic properties, which has made it particularly popular for cases of viral infections of the respiratory tract.
- GRAPEFRUIT OIL: has a sharp, tart aroma which can help the body to unwind, relieve lethargy, promote positivity, lessen symptoms of anxiety and depression, alleviate migraines and even overcome jet lag. Many women add grapefruit oil to a bath to relieve PMS or menstrual cramps
- LEMON OIL: is renowned for its powerful anti-bacterial properties and wonderful aroma, which is thought to reduce the symptoms of depression. When therapeutic grade lemon oil is used, there is no known virus or bacteria which can survive—which is why many hospitals in Europe make use of it. Studies have demonstrated that it has the ability to kill 96% of common airborne pathogens.
- ORANGE OIL: has a refreshing and energising aroma which many find is helpful in uplifting the mind and body and improving mood. Orange oil contains limonene, which has anti-microbial properties, and can help against oxidative stress in the body. Orange oil is said to help increase circulation, kill bacteria and other pathogens, ease anxiety and decrease hypertension.
How to Take it:
Air Detox is designed for external use only. It is very concentrated, so only a little is needed. Spray 1 to 6 pumps of Air Detox into the air to purify and disinfect the air, and lift the spirits and mood.
Add up to 6 pumps into the air around you when you have a shower or bath, and inhale deeply to breathe more easily.
Spray on your clothes (avoid skin) to deter mosquitoes and other insects from biting.