EUREKA WELLNESS VS. MEDICAL INTERVENTION
- EUREKA WELLNESS: We listen when our body “talks” and use this communication to guide us in our healing process. Stop, Look and Listen is our motto.
- MEDICAL INTERVENTION: Dull, suppress or completely remove the symptoms, most often assessing that the symptom is the Disease and never getting to the cause of why our body is “communicating”.
- EUREKA WELLNESS: To create a healthy person.
- MEDICAL INTERVENTION: To destroy, kill or cure a disease.
METHOD OF TREATMENT:
- EUREKA WELLNESS: Setting up a proper living “environment” so our body can heal itself. This is done through changes in our food program, elimination, movement, emotions and lifestyle.
- MEDICAL INTERVENTION: Attacking, killing and removing disease using drugs and surgery. Altering or removing malfunctioning organs (ex. coronary bypass surgery, appendectomy, mastectomy).
- EUREKA WELLNESS: Fruits, vegetables, grains, seeds and nuts, herbs, concentrated whole-food supplements such as sea vegetables. NO side-effects.
- MEDICAL INTERVENTION: Drugs made from petrochemicals, animal waste and toxic elements. Man-made vitamin and mineral pills. MANY side-effects, sometimes including DEATH.
- EUREKA WELLNESS: Products of nature. wholesome. vegetarian/vegan food programs, cleansing and detoxification routines, exercise and movement, bodywork, hydrotherapy, emotional healing, and changes in the way we live, work, play and relate.
- MEDICAL INTERVENTION: Surgery, radiation, toxic chemotherapy, stimulant, sedative and suppressive drugs, carnivore diet, dialysis, colostomies; changes in one’s lifestyle and habits are rarely discussed.
- EUREKA WELLNESS: Positive attitude, excitement, strength.
- MEDICAL INTERVENTION: Negative attitude, anxiety, fear, weakness, depression, being out of control; our life is in someone else’s hands.
- EUREKA WELLNESS: We have created our current health level and therefore we can change it and heal ourselves; we are eing in control.
- MEDICAL INTERVENTION: I “caught” this disease. I am an unlucky victim. I need a doctor to heal me.